To copy one of these image positioning templates:
1. Just log in and then left-click on the Edit icon (the little pencil and piece of paper).
2. Then highlight the photo template you want for left or right positioning.
3. Next, right-click and select "copy".
4. Then change windows to the page you want to add an image to, put your cursor in the place where you want YOUR SELECTED image, right-click again and select "paste".
5. Next, edit the code by changing the "Picture ID Number" (i.e., change 1878 to 1125) and the "Description" (desc="your new picture description").
6. Then left-click on the "Preview" button to see what it looks like.
7. If you want to make any changes or corrections, go down to the code window (BELOW the Preview window), edit as necessary, left-click Preview again and then click Save when you're satisfied with the result.
The image should now be on the Wiki page where you want it, and the text should be wrapping around it neatly too!
Created by Hannah.
The original document is available at http://nargs.org/nargswiki/tiki-index.php?page=Picture+placement+examples