The 2011 NARGS Seed Exchange

76 posts / 0 new
Last post
Saori
Saori's picture
Title: Member

Thanks for the update! I appreciate the people who are working very hard to make this happen!

From the beautiful Pacific Northwest, USA,
where summer is mild and dry but winter is dark and very wet... USDA Zone 7b or 8 (depends on the year)

Bertil Larsson
Bertil Larsson's picture

I can wait. It´s no hurry but good to know it´s not just me who can´t get into the on line ordering but the list I could get yesterday so I have something to do looking thru that.

Bertil Larsson, Dals Rostock, Sweden

Beatty
Beatty's picture
Title: Guest

Just a suggestion.  I only have the basic list which doesn't have an order form - this I have because it was emailed to me and I'm one of the people who can't open up the lists as posted.  However, if we could get an electronic version of the order form (maybe in excel format but not pdf'd), could we email the order in?  It may take the pressure off trying to get the system going.  I feel for the people doing it - it's so close to Christmas and everyone is always busy getting ready to celebrate Jesus birthday.  The only snag would be paying the $15 - we could pay online but you'd have to match up who's paid and who hasn't.

Sue Beatty
Beautiful Parksville, BC

Kuhn

Any updates on the online system?

Bob

Boulder, CO - Zone 5

Peter George

As you might imagine, I'm more than a bit frustrated by this situation. I have promised 'one more day' for too many days now, so I'm not promising anything. But I do know that the webmaster appears to have virtually every glitch addressed, and with only one or two left, it shouldn't be more than one more day until we're live. I sincerely hope that tomorrow is the day. Thanks for your patience!

Peter George, Petersham, MA (north central MA, close to the NH/VT borders), zones 5b and 6 around the property.

Lserowicz

Good News!

The new NARGS Seed Exchange Online Ordering program is now ready for you to place your order.

We thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked out a few glitches. We apologize for the delay – we know how eager you are to browse the Seed List and place your seed order.

Please go to: http://nargs.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=269:2011-2... and click on the link that says “CLICK HERE” to begin your order.

Good luck with your seed selections!

Sincerely,
The NARGS Seed Exchange Team

Laura Serowicz
Seed Exchange Intake Manager
SE Michigan Z6

Doreen

Just done my seed order - worked like a dream, and having had my "shopping list" ready for a few days, it only took about 3 minutes! Well done and thanks to everyone concerned, the wait was worth it.

Doreen Mear
Middle of South Island, New Zealand, in the rain shadow of the Southern Alps.
Continental climate, rare snow cover,
670 mm rain p.a.

Kuhn

Ditto here. Went very smoothly.Thanks for all the hard work!

Bob

Boulder, CO - Zone 5

Whyer

It won't accept me as a member. Yes I did register.

Brian

Whyer

Problem solved. I have 2 email addresses in the Nargs records.

Brian

Pages